Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Lovely Lunch in Stephens Green

It's Friday.....

On a Friday lunchtime in work I like to treat myself so it was off on my bike to Sushi-King on Baggot Street (close to Stephens Green end opposite Donney & Nesbits) I picked up some delicious Salmon and Avocado roll and best of all some tom yum soup.

For those of you who haven't had it yet, it's a spicy broth, with a great kick of chili, and a heady mix of lemongrass and coriander.

I'm sure it's really good for you.
Pictures don't do it justice I'm afraid (yeah cause I ate it before I took the picture). But I did happen upon some music in the band stand - two guys were all hooked up and playing bluegrass. The sun was nearly shining, my belly was full and I was a happy girl. The music is going on all summer at lunch time (not sure if it's just Fridays -but starts at 1) well worth checking out

No comments: